السلام عليكم ورحممة الله وبركاته

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Almost a Month i've Been in Prophets' Trail

Within 2 days, on this coming 10/10/2011 it is accurate a month I live in jordan...dont know why,but i feel it is almost a year i've been here..maybe bcause i miss my family so much,n all my frendz there...really miss all of u !! T_T...but..i know,i've a mission here..to complete my responsibility as a chaliphate..Allah said in surah al-Baqorah:30 ''And remember when your Lord said to the angels: ‘verily, I am going to place a successor on the earth.’ They said: ‘will you place therein those who will make mischief therein and shed blood, - while we glorify You with praises and thanks and sanctify You?’ He said: ‘I know that which you do not know’" what point Allah sent me here if IF I just sit n cry remember my home swett home..fasihah nasuha!!please be strong!!i like this inspired malay quote:




BUKAN SAJA-SAJA Allah meletakkan anda dalam BIDANG itu..
BUKAN SAJA-SAJA Allah mengurniakan anda KEPAKARAN itu..
BUKAN SAJA-SAJA Allah memasukkan KELEMAHAN itu..
BUKAN SAJA-SAJA Allah memberikan UJIAN sebegitu..
BUKAN SAJA-SAJA Allah membiarkan anda mengemudi dalam KEADAAN sebegitu..
MELAINKAN Allah tahu anda akan memberikan sesuatu dalam bidang itu..
MELAINKAN Allah tahu anda bakal membiakkan ilmu-ilmu itu..
MELAINKAN Allah akan temukan anda dengan insan-insan ikhlas membantu..
MELAINKAN Allah mahu menguatkanmu..
MELAINKAN Allah mahu anda tahu betapa tingginya kasih sayangNya padamu..




yeah..I can stand on my own,

because I know I am never alone.ALLAH..thank u for being here with me..





No comments:

Post a Comment